Sunday, August 10, 2008

LEGOLAND!

Kevin had a conference down in San Diego so we decided we would tag along! Poor Kevin had to go and listen to 'insightful' lectures while we played all day! Legoland was a lot of fun- BUT beware. They count kids over 10 as an adult -when purchasing tickets- but NOT when they are going on rides. Hmmmm smells like a double standard to me. Because I went as a single parent, with a baby (who takes 2 naps), I was especially sensitive to this. It only affected us on a couple of rides- but if they are going to take my money, I expect all of the privledges that go with the distinction! (They will be hearing from me)
I have posted some of my kids favorite parts of Legoland. I will show you my favorite parts next post.
My princesses with the princess. (You can totally see Ashton saying- you got me out of my stroller for this?)
Our knight in shining armor. (That knight in the background was totally made out of Lego!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors