After Sky High we went..... swimming. I am beginning to wonder if they have swimming pools in Canada..... they have asked to go every day. I even offered to take them to the swim park at Great America but no, they wanted to go swimming at the Balboa. Whatever makes them happy! It is hard to believe they go home in 3 days! :( My kids are going to be so bored!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Sky High
After Sky High we went..... swimming. I am beginning to wonder if they have swimming pools in Canada..... they have asked to go every day. I even offered to take them to the swim park at Great America but no, they wanted to go swimming at the Balboa. Whatever makes them happy! It is hard to believe they go home in 3 days! :( My kids are going to be so bored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Total Violation!
- Olive Garden
- Happy Birthday Payton
- For Alex
- Golfland!
- Sky High
- How the meal really went......
- Uncle Kevin's Challenge
- Happy Early Birthday Payton!
- Nephews
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- Fans
- Great America With Cousins
- Sea World
- San Diego Zoo
- Legoland Injustice!
- My Favorite Parts of Legoland
- LEGOLAND!
- Moved by the Spirit
- Degas' Dancer
- No title
-
▼
August
(21)


No comments:
Post a Comment