Thursday, August 7, 2008
Moved by the Spirit
O.K. so I am totally going to be struck by lightening for this post. We have been working with Alex to stay in his own bed a night. He usually wakes up around 3:30 and then crawls into bed with us. The other morning he woke up in our bed and came down stairs to where I was working. He said, "Mom I stayed in my bed." I explained to him that he woke up in my bed which meant he didn't stay in his bed.
He thought for a moment and replied, "Well somebody moved me!" He paused, "Yes, someone moved me. It was a ghost...... " then his eyes got big, "It was the Holy Ghost". Sigh. What a guy.
Now we have changed the reminders from 'staying in your bed' to 'waking up in your own bed'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(125)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Total Violation!
- Olive Garden
- Happy Birthday Payton
- For Alex
- Golfland!
- Sky High
- How the meal really went......
- Uncle Kevin's Challenge
- Happy Early Birthday Payton!
- Nephews
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- Fans
- Great America With Cousins
- Sea World
- San Diego Zoo
- Legoland Injustice!
- My Favorite Parts of Legoland
- LEGOLAND!
- Moved by the Spirit
- Degas' Dancer
- No title
-
▼
August
(21)


No comments:
Post a Comment