Tuesday we went to Sea World. It is amazing to rediscover sea life through children's eyes. I love seeing the wonder and awe at seeing what these magnificent creatures can do. Sea World is also great for those hands on learners (like my children..... ) because they provide many opportunities to see and touch.
Steve and Suzette and family were able to come to Sea World with us as well. That made the day extra special for my kids. Here Payton and Sydney are in their matching outfits. (I know it is hard to tell them apart :)
I do have to say that I am also amazed by these sea creatures. The grace and beauty they are able to manuver with.
Sea World was offering a 2 days for 1 price pass so we will able to go back in the fall (which is really next month..... but it sounds so official). My kids are already counting down the days!


No comments:
Post a Comment