Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How the meal really went......

I looked at that picture below with all of us sitting around the table smiling and sitting 'prim and proper'. Yeah. not the way the meal really went.....

Here Alex is showing his 'gentleman like' table manners...... he wanted to sit by the 'boys' (who didn't flinch when they saw him eating his smiley face pancakes this way) so I couldn't reach him to cut his food. I guess the food got in... the mission was accomplished- I was just mortiphied.









Payton wanted to share her cake and Ashton was very grateful. Payton gave her a bite and then went back and sat down leaving her poor defenseless chocolate cake- alone.











Cue baby girl who has mastered the art of self- feeding (and testing anything and everything out to make sure it's edible- or not- guess that would be that survivial of the fittest again, wouldn't it). That poor chocolate cake didn't have a chance!










Sorry Payton, but if you snooze, you loose- your chocolate cake anyway. Poor baby- look what happens when you keep a kid on a restricted diet of 'healthy foods'- you drive them to steal!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors