Monday, August 25, 2008

Olive Garden

To complete the day, Payton chose dinner at Olive Garden! You just got to love the joy on her face!












Ashton is enjoying being able to eat 'real' food. Gotta love breadsticks and pasta!











Payton wanted a camera for her birthday. She wanted to be able to take pictures of whatever she wanted- whenever she wanted (so she can really make her blog her own.) True to our Payton- she took pictures of ALL of the plates on the wall at Olive Garden. She notices those things. I am excited to see the world through her lens. :)






The sibs. :) [It wouldn't be fair if I didn't report at least one 'Alexism' from our public meal....... He laid down on his chair and found out that we were at a 'bonus' table. No, it was true: complementary chewed gum was waiting for him under the table..... nice.... I think I am going to write a book for mom of 'active boys' to help prepare them for the things- that you should of thought of... but didn't because you were too worried that something else was going to happen..... another good example: sitting on the back row at church for an easy exit if things get 'too lively' on your row- only to find out that the architect decided to put the light switch with in easy reach of a 3 year old standing on that same pew..... sigh. I think I will call it "Just When You Think You Have Thought of Everything- A Preparatory Counter Attack Plan for Mothers of Darling Little Boys". Definitely a New York Times Best Seller!!!]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors