Monday, August 18, 2008

Nephews

We had originally planned to go mini golfing for family night, but Ryan really wanted to show Nana all of the neat things he had learned how to do at the pool. He could swim from the shallow end to the 8 foot deep end.When I was telling his mom that we took them there, she said, "I hope Ryan wore a life jacket- he can't swim". Oops. I guess it's that whole survival of the fittest thing! Don't get me wrong. I watched them extra close the first time we went. I made sure there were lots of flotational devices available, but I believe the boy taught himself how to swim. No one was around to tell him he couldn't so he started to try.






Ryan would go to each level marking, jump in and swim back to the edge. First 3 feet, then 4, all the way up to 8 feet! Once he proved to himself he could do it, he hasn't looked back! Good for you Ryan!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors