Alex had his graduation from his program today. Parents dropped the children off early and then we went into the auditorium after they were all set up. Ashton raced up to hug her brother. I apologize that it is a blurry picture, but I just wasn't ready to take a picture that quickly. It is so sweet how she adores him.
It was a really cute program. Alex belted out his songs and everyone told me what a great set of lungs he had. Not sure if that is singing, but it's participation (and that's more than we got for the Sacrament Meeting Program).
It was been a good experience for him, but also a difficult one. The class had 14 children with 11 of them being boys. The majority of people with late birthday did this as an alternative to Kindergarten. I did it in addition to Kindergarten so while they were learning their numbers Alex was starting his multiplication tables. I know he didn't find it academically challenging, but his
We met so many great families with really sweet children. Because so few people have family in the Bay Area we learn to take care of one another. It is amazing how the Lord puts people into your path. The "Master Plan" is fascinating.
Here is my Alex. I asked if I could take a picture. Of course after I took the first one I remembered that I need to be specific. Can I take a picture of your face with your hat ON TOP of your head? I did get that one, but I think this one is my favorite. His need for exactness is what makes him so good at math
Alex and one of this sweet teachers, Miss Mary. This woman has the softest voice and just exudes love and patience. Thank you so much for helping Alex through this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment