Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!


Alex has been so excited for this birthday. The entire day before he kept saying, "This is the last day I am 5!"

Payton hid one of the cupcakes from her class party so she could bring it Alex first thing in the morning. He was so funny. The night before he told me to wake him up when I got up. I told him I was up at 7 am and he didn't move. We brought him a cupcake at 9 am.... and well, he barely moved. Too much of his dad in him I guess!

He got to do whatever he wanted for the whole day. Hmmmm, what would Alex want? Yup, to play the Wii for the entire day! I had just unpacked the box that had Mario Galaxy in it (which had been missing for a couple of weeks) so it felt like an extra special day.

Alex also got to set the menu for the day. He asked for spaghetti for dinner. (Can I just say, "Thank you Alex!") We also asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said he wanted to decorate chocolate cupcakes for dessert. (Again, "Thank you!!!!!)

The whole family had fun decorating their cupcakes. Yum. We are so glad you are 6 Alex.













Nana and the Weckesser cousins called while we were decorating so here is Alex chatting with them. Happy Birthday big guy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors