Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are so dead!


In our discussion about our violation of Madison's bed, Kevin told me about the great lengths that Madison went to make sure her chocolate bunny from Easter would be here for her return. (btw- who has Easter candy for longer than a week after Easter! Is she really my child?).

She brought the bunny out to Kevin (who she thought would be the biggest culprit) and licked the entire bunny in front of him. Yes, you read that right, licked the entire thing. Then she put it back into the package and put in the the fridge.

Well, I came around the corner in the kitchen to find Alex putting the last piece of the bunny into his mouth. "ALEX that was Madison's," I tried to say as calmly as I could.

"Oh, " he replied, "I thought it was mine," and walked away. That's it.

Now where am I supposed to find an Easter Bunny in June? It's not like going to the pet store to replace a fish. They just can't be bought right now. Maybe I can melt down a bunch of chocolate bars and use the packaging. Who am I kidding? We are all dead. :) I have a feeling her next purchase is going to be a 'family-proof" safe. We are so, so, sorry Madison.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am just getting the biggest kick out of all the posts dedicated to "breaking" Madison's stipulations for while she was gone at girls camp! Ha ha ha!

I would
1) unwrap hershey's kisses into the bunny mold, microwave it, and stick it in the fridge to hardent
2) check the 1$ stores (gross)
3) check out this site
4) Make sure Alex isn't home when she gets back

Delyna said...

Thanks for your suggestions... I did check the $ store but no luck! Wish me luck. :) (BTW Alex may need a place to live for a few weeks, are you available? JK) :)

Contributors