Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Gifts


With having just purchased a new house and getting ready for a trip to Canada, money has been a wee bit tight. (Truthfully I am too nervous to even look at where we are at. I think tight might be an understatement). Consequently, Kevin's gift was not spending any money to get him gifts! (He was more than thrilled!) The kids made these darling pant hangers at church. (Better than any gift we could have bought anyway)

Madison's (the bottom) had a darling picture of our family, Fear Factor, the Wii and two bikes (she loves bike riding with her dad). Payton's has another great picture of our family, our new house, and Cookie, the horse she road on her Daddy-daughter date at Ponyland when she was 3! Alex wrote I love you Dad (actually it was Dad, Alex, I Lovuv uoy but I figured the translation would be more useful!) The tag said, "Dad, I'm glad I get to 'hang' around with you forever". I think this is the best Father's Day Gift the kids at church have made. (I'm all about gift being useful. We just don't have the space in the Bay Area to keep things for sentimental reasons. It's the sad reality of living in small spaces).

Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors