Madison loves order. She also loves to keep EVERYTHING, but at least she finds ways to keep it all organized. After we moved, I found this Rubbermaid drawer in my freezer. I opened it to find Madison's candy Ziplock bagged and organized by type and color. What a crack up!!!!! I love you Madison
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thoughts of Madison
Madison loves order. She also loves to keep EVERYTHING, but at least she finds ways to keep it all organized. After we moved, I found this Rubbermaid drawer in my freezer. I opened it to find Madison's candy Ziplock bagged and organized by type and color. What a crack up!!!!! I love you Madison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(129)
-
▼
June
(22)
- The Perfect Party
- Wedding Cake
- and she's back!
- Happy Birthday Alex!
- The Violent 9's
- We are so dead!
- Father's Day Gifts
- Happy Father's Day Continued....
- Happy Father's Day
- Thoughts of Madison
- Girls Camp
- Brownie End of the Year Swim Party
- Farwell Fairchild
- Mea Culpa
- Camporee
- Talents?
- Bridging
- Cadette Awards
- Alex's Graduation
- Egyptian Museum
- Maternal Instincts
- Star of the Week
-
▼
June
(22)


No comments:
Post a Comment