Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Continued....



Well, lunchtime came around and Alex had a great idea. "Why don't we make Dad brownies and ice cream for lunch." Wow, who can say no to that? (I should also note that Alex is getting really good at the whole- I want this, so I will make it look like I am benevolent and want it for someone else. It is a win-win situation. Either way he gets it, but people also think he is thinking of others...... )

Alex helped me make them and we gave Daddy lunch in bed too! (Yup, he hadn't moved..... ) We all had a delicious sweet lunch. Great idea Alex.

(Good thing we came clean in the last post about Kevin in Madison's bed..... we would have been caught by lunch if we hadn't! Whesh)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I had moved! I just had not changed location.

Contributors