Payton has a great Primary class. Her present teacher is also one of the moms that did Joy School with us 6 years ago.....
There are 3 great girls in her class. They call themselves the "Violent 9's" (instead of their actual name which is Valiant 9. Who would have thought that 3 girls would be that silly.)
With Madison being at camp (did you hear, Madison is at Girls Camp this week, I don't know if you were aware.... :) we have been doing a lot of playdates for Payton. We wanted to do a lateover with her class. Because Faith's birthday was the day we scheduled and Rebecca's was the month before, we turned it into a birthday party. Everybody brought cupcakes (yum) which they decorated.
Payton painted this picture of a Puffle for her Club Penguin-crazy friend Rebecca and gave Faith a wallet with her name on it and some birthday bubbles.
The girls had a great time and I have to tell you, they were the busiest play date I have had in awhile. They had a great time though. Cute girls. Thanks for being such great friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment