Monday, June 15, 2009

Mea Culpa

Kevin, my incredibly tech savvy husband has it set up so when a picture is taken, it automatically is sent to our computers. It has saved so much time and energy (and nagging- Kevin, can you get the pictures off the camera for me? Did you get a chance to get those pictures off the camera? Just wanted to touch base with you about the pictures.......) Now they are just there when ever I need them! :)

Another perk is that the program, Eye Fi, sends us an email alerting us that it has begun uploading pictures. It will also come as no surprise that Kevin also got me a phone that I can get email on. (Actually he got us matching phones for HIS birthday.... do you think he wanted a new phone and was feeling guilty? Oh well, I LOVE my phone. Talk about increased productivity. I can see my email, send email, see all of my families calendars in live time via the internet, price check via UPC codes, IM, and so much more. Can't say enough good things about the GI phone [I do wish it was prettier.... but you can't have it all]). My friend Camille had come over to help me paint the ceiling that afternoon. I was almost done and was going to wait until everyone went to bed to complete it. When Kevin got home I remembered I needed a couple of things from Target so I quickly ran out before it was time to put everyone to bed.

I was standing in line checking my email and this is what came through:






I emailed back, "What's going on there?" Kevin replied, "You don't want to know." (Of course my immediate thought was, "Maybe I should stay at Target a little longer....... ")

When I got home I found out what had happened. In my haste to run out, and then get back to painting, I had left the small lid off of the giant can of paint. I don't think anyone else noticed. Of course, Ashton saw it as an opportunity.





'Mea Culpa' (my fault in Latin). Ashton stuck her little arm through the hole and got to the paint and ran her wet fingers through her hair! Maybe it was the creamy lotion feeling. Payton, the little sweetie, put in her the tub and soaped her up, and got her all clean. This little girl definitely keeps us on our toes. Such a little crack up. Sorry family. I will try and be more responsible! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Everyone should buy the Eye-Fi card. It's just a regular memory card (SD) that also has wireless internet built in. The new card is also fast enough to take movies.

http://www.eye.fi

Contributors