I know I have mentioned this before, but Payton has an amazing Brownie troop. The parents, girls, and siblings are all fantastic. The all idea AND action people which is so fun.
For our end of the year party we had a swimming party. (You what they say in Cali, if you don't have a pool, make sure you have a lot of friends who do.... ) :)
The kids had a great time. We hired a life guard so the moms could plan next years activities. I heard Alex doing a forced 'scream'. The I heard the life guard say, "Do you want me to jump in?" Alex of course replied, "Yes". So the poor life gurad jumped in and 'rescued Alex who of course had his floatie. He told the life guard, "I just got into a little trouble near the deep end". I tipped the life guard extra (the poor guy! He was such a good sport)


No comments:
Post a Comment