Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Star of the Week
Alex was the "Star of the Week" a little while ago. It came with all of the regular privileges like ringing the bell and helping the teachers. He and I made this poster that has been hanging in their classroom. I wanted to write down the captions in case something happened to it in the move.
"I like to read Magic School Bus" Books. (My favorite one it 'Magic School Bus Bakes a Cake')
My favorite food: watermelon, ham sandwiches, bananas (obviously before strawberry season)
My favorite game is Paper Mario but I chose this picture from Paper Mario 2. (I am sure you all noticed) I know a lot about the chapters. (This has 9 chapters and Paper Mario 1 has 8 chapters).
I like to watch Paper Mario on YouTube.
I like to go minigolfing. (it's easy, you have to shoot, shoot!)
Payton, Dad, Mom, Madison, Me and Ashton
I like to drive with my Dad.
What a sweetie. He is such a darling little boy. Definitely a boy, but a sweet one. I feel so lucky to have him as one of my darling children! The other night we were all trying to sleep in my bed. Payton rolled over and said, "Mom, I love you so much that if I have a girl I am going to name her Delyna."
Alex paused and said, "Mom, I love you so much, and if I have a girl I am going to name her Mario". Feel that love. He obviously thinks I am just as devoted to Mario as he is.....
(If you are unsure of his devotion to Mario,(or his interpretation of my love for Mario) see my "Great Idea" Post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(129)
-
▼
June
(22)
- The Perfect Party
- Wedding Cake
- and she's back!
- Happy Birthday Alex!
- The Violent 9's
- We are so dead!
- Father's Day Gifts
- Happy Father's Day Continued....
- Happy Father's Day
- Thoughts of Madison
- Girls Camp
- Brownie End of the Year Swim Party
- Farwell Fairchild
- Mea Culpa
- Camporee
- Talents?
- Bridging
- Cadette Awards
- Alex's Graduation
- Egyptian Museum
- Maternal Instincts
- Star of the Week
-
▼
June
(22)


3 comments:
I love you so much that when I get married her name will be Delyna.
I am so glad you posted this. I have Max's poster hidden so that I can take a picture. It's funny that their food tastes are so similar. Max's was decorated with Calvin & Hobbes. He loves it. Watch for my post and thanks again for the reminder. ARe you guys in the new place now?
You have such a talent for holding on to the most perfect little stories. This one is a classic. Of course they adore you. You're really lucky to get to raise a little boy.
Post a Comment